(This post will probably be put on the about page, but since I’m not entirely sure how that works, I’m writing it as a post).
My name is Matthew Black. I am not only secretly a ninja but I’m also secretly awesome and am a master at shooting rubber bands, (I once hit a water bottle from fifty feet away with a rubber band, no joke). I’m a teen writer who’s starting this blog mostly to improve my writing abilities, and to meet a couple interesting bloggers along the way.
About my blog: According to several articles I’ve read, the best way to get a large amount of subscribers is to mostly post on a certain topic. I’ll try to do that, but I’ll probably fail miserably, mainly because there’s so many things to blog about. But I’ll probably post about such things as:
- The Dark Knight Trilogy
- Stephen King
- The Meaning of life
- My favorite TV shows
- Book reviews
- Possibly blogging books like Dan Bergstein’s “Blogging Twilight.“
- Writing and stuff
- Sunshine and lollipops
- Problems with society (losing the remote, paper cuts, Michael Bay, etc)
A Few things to take note of:
- Feel free to give me pity likes, where you feel so bad for me and my poorly written blog that you feel the urge to like my posts so I feel better about myself. I’m totally fine with you doing that.
- Some people may be offended by foul language. I’m not. You’re allowed to curse in the comment section (I won’t censor you), just don’t curse just for the sake cursing. It gets annoying when you see a comment like, “You %^&* piece of ^**& and *^*&^*# plus &*&^*& and @!*#!” Speaking of annoying comments,
- Type like a literate human being. Typing like this will give me a migraine.
- I don’t like getting migraines.
- Don’t ignore my site based on the fact that I’m a teenager. You won’t believe how many people on the internet will refuse to listen to someone’s opinion just because that someone is younger than them. Judge me on the quality of my posts, not my age.
- My blog title and theme will probably change a lot, because I like the feel of change. It’s changed three times today.
- Where can you find the word count on posts? Help a brother out!