Just recently, The Sunshine Blogger nominated me for my first ever award. I didn’t even bribe her or anything, which just makes the award that much more sincere. So to the Sunshine Blogger: I thank you for nominating me. And Gwendolyn is an awesome name.
The Reader Appreciation Award Rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Attach the icon to your site.
3. Answer the attached questions.
4. Nominate 6 bloggers who you feel deserve this award.
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite animal?
Dogs, then clownfish (Nemo!).
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Yoohoo. I once wrote a poem about Yoohoo, where I drank it and then it raped me. I was so horrified by what I just wrote that I threw the page into the fire and went to see a psychologist.
4. What is your favorite number?
5. What is your favorite day of the week?
Fridays. Every great moment in my life seems to happen on Friday nights. I’m not sure why.
6. What is your favorite flower?
The Venus Flytrap.
7. What is your passion?
Writing. Reading. Sleeping. Eating. Snowboarding (kind of).
8. Do you watch television?
I mostly watch Doctor Who and The Walking Dead on Netflix. The only shows I watch on the actual TV are How I Met Your Mother and Modern Family.
9. Who is your favorite author?
I’m stuck between John Green and Stephen King. In the end, I think I’ll pick John Green, as John Green also has an awesome vlogbrother’s channel which is awesome. He also donates to a lot of charities and started a thing called, “Positive Pranking.”
10. Do you like 80′s movies?
Only some of them, such as Die Hard, Forest Gump and Ferris Bueller’s Day off.
11. How do you like your eggs?
I agree with Gwendolyn: Really hard or scrambled.
12. When did you discover blogging?
A few weeks ago. And I regret having never done it before.
13. Why do you like to blog?
Because I enjoy talking and getting to know people living hundreds or thousands of miles away from me. And it’s fun.
Five Things About Me:
- I went snowboarding the other day for the first time. You can expect a post from me about that tomorrow.
- I like to write positive and inspirational quotes on bathroom stalls.
- I’m seven episodes into Doctor Who right now. And I’m not sure how I feel about the show. The effects are cheesy and the villains have never been menacing at all, but the Doctor is awesome and Rose is hot, so I’m okay with that.
- I love the soundtrack to the Dark Knight, and I will never shut up about it until someone agrees with me that it’s awesome. Especially listen to the last minute of the video. With Beats. And the volume on high. With your eyes close as to enhance your other senses.
- I read Yahoo articles entirely for the comments.
Passing the award on to the following bloggers: (I’m only going to do three, if that’s okay for now.)
- Liam, Head Phil. His blog is awesome, and he was also kind enough to let me write a guest post.
- Nevillegirl: I’m definitely reading The Underland Chronicles because of her. (I was going to read it before, but now I’m moving the books up on my list of books to read.)
- Bouts of Lunacy: Although we don’t know each other that much, we do like the smell of books.
If anyone nominated doesn’t want to participate, you don’t have to. Many people may find blog awards annoying. (Though I bet they secretly love it.)